DESTINATION: BRUNEI DARUSSALAM
PURPOSE OF TRIP: TOURIST
*To start a new search, please click on the home icon button above.
PLEASE READ THE RED FLAGS SECTION BELOW CAREFULLY
- VISA VALIDITY
3 months, single entry / 3 months, multiple entry.
All visa issuance is subject to consular discretion.
DRAG N' DROP (REVIEW PROCESS) / RECEIPT OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS:
BRUNEI DARUSSALAM TOURIST VISA REQUIREMENTS
Original passport. This must:
- be valid for at least six months beyond your intended date of departure
- have at least four blank visa pages
Two original recent 45mm x 35mm colour photographs. These must:
- be taken within the last month
- be taken against a plain light background and printed on photographic paper
- show full frontal face, have a neutral expression and your mouth closed
- have eyes open and free from reflection or glare from glasses
- not have hair in front of face or have a head covering (unless it’s for religious or medical reasons)
DO NOT ATTACH THE PHOTOGRAPHS TO THE APPLICATION FORM
Signed and fully completed original application form. Please see attached: Brunei – Visa Application Form.
The application form must be printed back to back (one piece of paper).
Signed and completed original proof of employment letter from your home employer. This must be signed by a member of your HR, or a member of your management team. If the latter, this person must be at least a manager grade and/or at least the same grade as yourself, and must be aware of your trip.
Please see template attached: Brunei Darussalam – Proof of Employment letter. Alternatively, the letter must include the following information:
- Addressed to the ”The High Commission of Brunei Darussalam in London”.
- Letter needs to be on home employer headed paper
- Letter need to be signed by authorised signatory of the home employer
- Purpose of visit
- Confirm the applicant is an employee of the company
- Applicant’s name and nationality
- Start date of employment and job title
- Passport number and DOB
- Start & Expiry date of the passport
- Dates of travel to Brunei Darussalam and scheduled return date to work
Clear colour copy of valid and confirmed flight booking / travel itinerary.
An open ticket will not be accepted.
Clear colour copy of hotel confirmation or full contact details of host in Brunei Darussalam.
Original copies of your last 3 months bank statements as a proof of sufficient funds. These must:
- show a positive balance / sufficient amount to cover the expenses during the intended stay in Brunei Darussalam and for the return to the UK
- clearly state your name, address
Valid proof of UK residence. This must be presented as your valid original UK residency visa in your passport / in the form of a valid UK Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) card.
This must be valid for at least six months beyond your intended entry date.
PROCESSING TIMES / FEES
4 business day service:
3 months, single entry
Global visaz service fees
£160.00 excl. VAT
£10.00 incl. VAT
3 months, multiple entry
Global visaz service fees
160.00 excl. VAT
£15.00 incl. VAT