*To start a new search, please click on the home icon button above.




Single or Double or Multiple entry, up to 90 days / Multiple entry, up to 1 year (stay may not exceed more than 90 days per year).

All visa issuance is subject to consular discretion. 


The Embassy of Belarus in London is closed on Wednesdays for all matters – this can impact collection of approved applications / processing times. 




Original passport. This must:

  • be valid for at least three months beyond your intended departure date
  • have at least two blank visa pages

Two original recent 45mm x 35mm colour photographs. These must:

  • be taken within the last month
  • be taken against a plain light background and printed on photographic paper
  • show full frontal face, have a neutral expression and your mouth closed
  • have eyes open and free from reflection or glare from glasses
  • not have hair in front of face or have a head covering (unless it’s for religious or medical reasons)


Signed and fully completed original application form. Please see attached: Belarus – Visa Application Form

The application form must be:

  • filled out in legible handwriting or typing (in BLOCK LETTERS)
  • the purpose of the visit should be specified in detail 
  • if a question does not apply, please write ‘N/A

Original and official tourist card issued by a registered Belarus tourist company with the full name of the tourist organization, its location and telephone number, purpose of visit and period of stay of the foreign citizen and an undertaking of the tourist company that the foreigner will comply with the rules of stay in Belarus; sealed by the company.

Clear colour copy of valid health insurance certificate from a medical insurance company or a letter from your bank / company which should contain the following information: 

  • the name and address of the foreign insurance company / bank and it’s phone number 
  • the name of the foreign citizen covered by the insurance and coverage for the territory of Republic of Belarus
  • it should be valid for the entire period of your stay in the Republic of Belarus
  • the minimum limit of responsibility of the medical insurance is 10 000 Euro. Please send only the copies of pages of your health insurance, containing the above mentioned information (usually a copy of a health insurance certificate is enough ). There is no need to send the entire booklet of your insurance. 

Valid proof of UK residence. This must be presented as your original valid UK residency visa in your passport / in the form of a valid UK Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) card. 

 This must be valid for at least three months beyond your intended departure date.


Travellers may be visa exempt for stay of up to 30 days in Belarus provided the below is met: 

  • they must enter and leave Belarus via the Minsk National Airport (by air/plane)
  • hold а valid ordinary passport (must be valid at least 90 days beyond intended date of departure from Belarus)
  • hold proof of sufficient funds (approximately 20 GBP per each day of stay in Belarus)
  • hold a valid medical insurance policy with coverage of at least 10,000 EUR; valid for the entire duration of stay in Belarus
  • The citizens of Vietnam, Haiti, Gambia, Honduras, India, China, Lebanon, Namibia, Samoa hold a valid multi-entry visa to the EU states or the Schengen Area, which has already been used at least once 
  • The citizens of Vietnam, Haiti, Gambia, Honduras, India, China, Lebanon, Namibia, Samoa hold plane tickets with a confirmation of the departure from the Minsk National Airport within 30 days after the date of the entry. 
The visa-free regime does not apply to people arriving to Belarus by plane from Russia and planning to go to the airports of Russia (these are internal flights with no border control).

Upon arrival to Belarus visitors are required to register at the local citizenship and migration office of the Ministry of Interior of Belarus within 5 business days. Thereafter, local police authorities will issue a registration stamp, which will be attached to the visitor’s passport. If the visitor is staying in a hotel, this will be arranged by the hotel services (reception bureau).


All consular fees are non-refundable once the application has been submitted. Please click here to see our pricing structure for cancelled cases.

2 business days service:

Single entry, up to 90 days

Global visaz service fees
Consular fees

£180.00 excl. VAT
£95.00 incl. VAT

Double entry, up to 90 days

Global visaz service fees
Consular fees

£180.00 excl. VAT
£135.00 incl. VAT

7 business days service:

Single entry, up to 90 days

Global visaz service fees
Consular fees

£160.00 excl. VAT
£50.00 incl. VAT

Double entry, up to 90 days

Global visaz service fees
Consular fees

£160.00 excl. VAT
£70.00 incl. VAT




The Belarusian Great Patriotic War Museum is a museum in Minsk, Belarus. The conception of a museum commemorating the German-Soviet War after the end of Nazi occupation sprung up even before the close of the war. The museum first opened shortly after the liberation of Minsk from the Nazi invaders, on 25 October 1944, making it the first World War II museum to open during the course of the war. It relocated to its current location in 1966. The museum has 24 exhibition halls. As of 2012 there were 142,676 items in the museum's collection. The museum staff also engages in historical research: particular areas include Belarusians in the Red Army, local anti-fascist and partisan activity, and the history of the Auschwitz death camp.


All consular fees are non-refundable once the application has been submitted. Please click here to see our pricing structure for cancelled cases.

7 business days service:

Global visaz service fees:
£160.00 excl. VAT
Consular fees: see attachment here (by nationality and visa validity)




Niasviž Castle or Nesvizh Castle is a residential castle of the Radziwiłł family in Niasviž, Belarus. It is 183 metres (600 ft) above sea level. Before 1945 the complex was in Poland and was considered one of the most beautiful Polish castles in the Kresy region. The estate was owned by the Radziwiłł magnate family from 1533, when it was awarded to Mikołaj Radziwiłł and his brother Jan Radziwiłł after the extinction of the Kiszka family. Since the Radziwiłłs were one of the most important and wealthy clans of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania and the Crown of the Kingdom of Poland, it was there that the Lithuanian Archive was moved in 1551. In 1586 the estate was turned into an ordynacja. After the Union of Lublin the castle became one of the most important residences in the central part of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth. In 1582 Mikołaj Krzysztof "Sierotka" Radziwiłł, the Marshal of Lithuania, Voivode of Trakai–Vilnius and castellan of Šiauliai, started the construction of an imposing square three-storey "château". Although the works were based on a pre-existing structure of a medieval castle, the former fortifications were entirely turned into a renaissance-baroque house. Construction was completed by 1604, and they added several galleries half a century later. The château's corners were fortified with four octagonal towers. In 1706, during the Great Northern War, Charles XII's army sacked the castle and destroyed its fortifications. Several decades later, the Radziwiłłs invited some German and Italian architects to substantially renovate and enlarge the castle. Antoni Zaleski decorated its yellow facades with baroque stucco work. The 16th-century castle gates were also reconstructed, and the two-storey gatehouse tower was crowned with a helm. It was at this time that the three separate buildings surrounding the central courtyard were joined into a single structure. The most important structure in Nieśwież is the Corpus Christi Church (1587 to 1603), connected with the castle by a dam over a ditch and containing coffins of 72 members of the Radziwiłł family, each interred in a simple coffin made of birch and marked with Trąby coat of arms. Designed by the Italian architect Gian Maria Bernardoni (1541 to 1605), the church is considered the first Jesuit temple patterned after Il Gesù in Rome, the first domed basilica with Baroque facade in the world and the first baroque piece of architecture in Eastern Europe. Apart from elaborate princely sepulchres, its interior features some late baroque frescoes from 1760s and the Holy Cross altar, executed by Venetian sculptors in 1583. In 1772, following the third and last partition of Poland, the castle was seized by Russian forces and the Radziwiłł family was expelled. Soon afterwards the Lithuanian Archive was transferred to Saint Petersburg (where it still remains today), while the majority of works of art gathered in the palace were distributed among various Russian and Polish nobles in support of Catherine the Great. Abandoned both by the original owners and by the Russian army, the palace gradually fell into disrepair. However, it was restored by the Radziwiłłs and between 1881 and 1886 the castle's interiors were renovated by Prince Antoni Radziwiłł and his French wife, Marie de Castellane. They also designed a landscape park in English style. With an area of more than one square kilometre, the park is one of the biggest such facilities in Europe. After the Polish–Bolshevik War of 1920 the surrounding area and the castle complex became part of the newly established Second Polish Republic. During the invasion of Poland in 1939, the Radziwiłł family was expelled from the castle by the Red Army. In Soviet times, the castle was used a sanatorium, while the park gradually fell into neglect.