PURPOSE OF TRIP: TOURIST
*To start a new search, please click on the home icon button above.
PLEASE READ THE RED FLAGS SECTION BELOW CAREFULLY
- VISA VALIDITY
3 months, single entry (stay may not exceed 30 days) / 12 months, multiple entry (stay may not exceed 90 days) / 12 months, multiple entry (stay may not exceed 180 days)
All visa issuance is subject to consular discretion.
Please note that the Bangladesh High Commission in London only accepts visa applications via an appointment system. Your visa agent will work with you to ensure this is arranged / your application is filed accordingly and in line with your travel plans. You are not required to attend the appointment, unless requested.
(REVIEW PROCESS) / RECEIPT OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS:
BANGLADESH TOURIST VISA REQUIREMENTS
Original passport. This must:
- be valid for at least six months beyond your intended entry date
- have at least two blank visa pages
Clear colour copy of passport (photo page only).
Two original recent 45mm x 35mm colour photographs. These must:
- be taken within the last month
- be taken against a plain light background and printed on photographic paper
- show full frontal face, have a neutral expression and your mouth closed
- have eyes open and free from reflection or glare from glasses
- not have hair in front of face or have a head covering (unless it’s for religious or medical reasons)
DO NOT ATTACH THE PHOTOGRAPHS TO THE APPLICATION FORM
Clear colour copy of the reserved air ticket.
Clear colour copy of confirmed hotel booking. Alternatively you may provide the following:
- Invitation letter from any Bangladeshi citizen along with the copy of his/her valid Bangladesh Passport or National ID Card
- Invitation letter from any foreign national saying in Bangladesh including a copy of his/her valid passport and visa.
- Invitation letter from any Bangladesh organization
Your original last 3 months bank statements or pay slips, as a proof of sufficient funds. These must:
- show a sufficient amount to cover the expenses during the intended stay in Bangladesh and for the return to the UK
- clearly state your name and address
Signed and fully completed original checklist form. Please see attached: Bangladesh – Checklist form.
Signed and completed original authorisation letter, allowing Global Visaz to submit and collect your application.
Please see template attached: Bangladesh – Authorisation letter.
Valid proof of UK residence. This must be presented as your valid UK residency visa in your passport / in the form of a valid UK Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) card. A clear colour copy is acceptable.
This must be valid for at least six months beyond your intended entry date.
PROCESSING TIMES / FEES
7 business days service:
Global Visaz service fees: £160.00 excl. VAT
Consular fees: see below by nationality and visa validity