DESTINATION: BRUNEI DARUSSALAM
PURPOSE OF TRIP: PRIVATE VISIT
*To start a new search, please click on the home icon button above.
PLEASE READ THE RED FLAGS SECTION BELOW CAREFULLY
- VISA VALIDITY
3 months, single entry / 3 months, multiple entry.
All visa issuance is subject to consular discretion.
(REVIEW PROCESS) / RECEIPT OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS:
BRUNEI DARUSSALAM PRIVATE VISIT VISA REQUIREMENTS
Original passport. This must:
- be valid for at least six months beyond your intended date of departure
- have at least four blank visa pages
Two original recent 45mm x 35mm colour photographs. These must:
- be taken within the last month
- be taken against a plain light background and printed on photographic paper
- show full frontal face, have a neutral expression and your mouth closed
- have eyes open and free from reflection or glare from glasses
- not have hair in front of face or have a head covering (unless it’s for religious or medical reasons)
DO NOT ATTACH THE PHOTOGRAPHS TO THE APPLICATION FORM
Signed and fully completed original application form. Please see attached: Brunei – Visa Application Form.
The application form must be printed back to back (one piece of paper).
Original signed and completed invite letter from your host in Brunei Darussalam. Please see template attached: Brunei Darussalam – Invite letter (PRIVATE VISIT).
Alternatively, the letter must include the following information:
- Addressed to the ”The High Commission of Brunei Darussalam in London”.
- Purpose of visit
- People and places to be visited, with contact numbers / full contact details of host
- Confirmation of the host’s employment details / income source (if applicable)
- Applicant’s name and nationality
- Applicant’s passport number, DOB and place of birth
- Applicant’s Start & Expiry date of the passport
- Dates of travel to Brunei Darussalam
- Validity of visa applied for
- A financial guarantee to act as sponsor / meet maintenance and accommodation expenses (if applicable) whilst in Brunei Darussalam
Clear colour copy of valid and confirmed flight booking / travel itinerary.
An open ticket will not be accepted.
Clear colour copy of hotel confirmation or full contact details of host in Brunei Darussalam.
Original copies of your last 3 months bank statements as a proof of sufficient funds. These must:
- show a positive balance / sufficient amount to cover the expenses during the intended stay in Brunei Darussalam and for the return to the UK
- clearly state your name, address
Valid proof of UK residence. This must be presented as your valid original UK residency visa in your passport / in the form of a valid UK Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) card.
This must be valid for at least six months beyond your intended entry date.
PROCESSING TIMES / FEES
4 business day service:
3 months, single entry
Global visaz service fees
£160.00 excl. VAT
£10.00 incl. VAT
3 months, multiple entry
Global visaz service fees
160.00 excl. VAT
£15.00 incl. VAT