IMPORTANT / IN-PERSON APPLICATION
VISA CATEGORY INFORMATION
A Schengen visa is a short stay visa allowing its holder to circulate in the Schengen area. The Schengen area covers 26 countries (“Schengen States”) without border controls between them.
Varied validity. All visa issuance is subject to consular discretion.
APPOINTMENT REQUIREMENT (IN-PERSON)
Please note that the Embassy of Poland in London only accepts visa applications via an appointment system. YOU MUST ATTEND THE APPOINTMENT IN-PERSON YOURSELF TO FILE THE APPLICATION (see also below biometric enrolment requirement).
CONSULAR FEES PAYMENT
You must also make payment of the consular fees yourself (see processing times section below for full pricing structure).
Embassy of Poland in London
10 Bouverie Street
Passport collection time: 13:00 to 16:30 (Monday) / 10:00 to 13:30 (Tuesday – Friday)
Global Visas can assist with arranging the appointment, reviewing your documents and provide guidance on what to expect, before the scheduled date / time. This will ensure upon presentation of your documents to the visa officer at the Embassy of Poland in London, there are no errors (which can lead to additional complications / further requests and ultimately, delays in processing).
Review document list below, select visa type (see 'PROCESSING TIMES / FEES' below) and complete request form / payment, if you wish to use our REVIEW ONLY SERVICE.
Prepare documentation and REVIEW APPOINTMENT AVAILABILITY. Please do be mindful of originals, and again if you wish to use our review only service, provide our team sufficient time for step 3 below.
Access the DRAG N’ DROP email (supported by Dropbox Inc.), where you can securely upload scans of all documentation for our review. This additional email will be sent to you within 1 – 2 business hours of completing the request form. You may also find further information on the DRAG N’ DROP process via the menu above. YOU MUST ALLOW OUR TEAM 1 WORKING DAY TO COMPLETE THE REVIEW PROCESS.
Only once your documents have been reviewed, must you attend your appointment at the scheduled date and time with all originals, to submit your application IN-PERSON to the relevant Consulate / Embassy.
POLAND (SCHENGEN) TOURIST VISA REQUIREMENTS
CLICK HERE AND/OR TOGGLE BELOW FOR
CLICK HERE AND/OR TOGGLE BELOW
FOR DOCUMENT CHECKLIST
FOR DOCUMENT CHECKLIST
Original passport. This must:
Two original recent 45mm x 35mm colour photographs. These must:
- be taken within the last month
- be taken against a plain light background and printed on photographic paper
- show full frontal face, have a neutral expression and your mouth closed
- have eyes open and free from reflection or glare from glasses
- not have hair in front of face or have a head covering (unless it’s for religious or medical reasons)
Signed and completed original proof of employment letter from your home employer. This must be signed by a member of your HR, or a member of your management team. If the latter, this person must be at least a manager grade and/or at least the same grade as yourself, and must be aware of your trip.
Please see template attached: Poland – Proof of Employment letter. Alternatively, the letter must include the following information:
- Addressed to the ”Embassy of Poland in London”
- Letter needs to be on home employer headed paper
- Letter need to be signed by authorised signatory of the home employer
- Purpose of visit
- Confirm the applicant is an employee of the company
- Applicant’s name and nationality
- Start date of employment, job title and salary
- Passport number and DOB
- Start & Expiry date of the passport
- Dates of travel to Poland and scheduled return date to work
Original student letter from UK school/college/university (addressed to the Mission, name and position of the signee, and confirming information about the type of course, school attendance and intended period of leave/holidays taken from school for your journey).
Original signed and headed self-employment letter (addressed to the Mission, name and position of the signee, and confirming registration of your business in the UK; letter from your solicitor, or letter from your accountant).
UNEMPLOYED / RETIRED:
Proof of valid travel insurance. It must:
- clearly state your name
- cover any costs of repatriation for medical reasons, emergency medical care and/or emergency hospital care or death during your stay in the Schengen territory
- be valid for the whole of the Schengen territory and the whole of the stay
- have a minimum cover is 30,000 EUR (EHIC cards are not accepted as proof of valid travel health insurance)
Clear colour copy of valid flight booking / travel itinerary mentioning:
- applicant’s name
- travel dates to Poland
Clear colour copy of CONFIRMED accommodation (hotel, apartment, hostel, etc) booking mentioning:
Clear original copies of your last 3 months bank statements, as a proof of sufficient funds. These must:
- show a sufficient amount per day of stay, to cover the expenses during your intended stay in Poland and for the return to the UK
- clearly state your name and address
Valid proof of UK residence. This must be presented as your valid original UK residency visa in your passport / in the form of a valid original UK Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) card.
PROCESSING TIMES / FEES
All fees are charged per individual traveller. Please click here to see the Global Visas service fees pricing structure, for cancelled cases. Furthermore, the below quoted Global visas service fees are for REVIEW ONLY.
As a reminder, Consular fees will not be charged and payment must be made by the applicant directly to the Embassy / Consulate.
4 WEEK SERVICE
|Global visas service fees||£90.00 excl. VAT|
|Consular fees:||£48.00 incl. VAT|
Global visas service fees:
£90.00 excl. VAT
£48.00 excl. VAT